Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Interested in a LMT SOPMOD 2 Gen with Buffer, Tube & Spring for .308?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
17 / 1 / 0
Let me know if you would be interested in buying a slightly used (100 rounds) 2nd Gen LMT SOPMOD stock with extended carbine length buffer tube (LMT uses the standard length carbine buffer in their MWS.308), carbine length buffer, spring and back plate? The castle nut is staked so I dont know what condition it will be in once I take it off. Anyway, I'm looking into a fixed stock for my new toy and will be selling the back end that came on my LMT MWS308. Also, may be replacing the ergo pistol grip. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online