JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Interarms Virginian Dragoon Stainless 44 mag. This is an example of American quality. The fit and finish is amazing. Six round single action in near perfect condition. 10" barrel. This is a silhouette gun, made for shooting between 50-100+yards, yet I shot it at 25yd to 30yds and it was right on and smooth.
Comes with 42 rds 240gr JHP
Here a link to the history of the Virginian Dragoon http://www.singleactions.com/VADragoons.pdf
Trade Value $450.00
link to pictures
email me at [email protected]
I dont take the best pics but the bottom of the grip frame says "Liberty Forever"
Trades
Sig 22lr Trailside or mosquito, ruger mark II or III stainless or other quality 22
9mm stainless Hi cap package
or make another offer.
FTF in Oregon w/ODL

Last Edited:
Spf

interarms virginian dragoon stainless 44 mag. This is an example of american quality. The fit and finish is amazing. Six round single action in near perfect condition. 10" barrel. This is a silhouette gun, made for shooting between 50-100+yards, yet i shot it at 25yd to 30yds and it was right on and smooth.
Comes with 42 rds 240gr jhp
here a link to the history of the virginian dragoon http://www.singleactions.com/vadragoons.pdf
trade value $450.00
link to pictures
email me at [email protected]
i dont take the best pics but the bottom of the grip frame says "liberty forever"
trades
sig 22lr trailside or mosquito, ruger mark ii or iii stainless or other quality 22
9mm stainless hi cap package
or make another offer.
Ftf in oregon w/odl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****This one has been TRADED*********

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top