JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I traded into this the other day. Took it out, shot it, and was underwhelmed. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but I was hoping it would recoil more. I shot a few factory loads a friend had and some very light recoiling reloads. Love the look, happy with the rifle overall, it's just not something I need at the moment.

So it's up for trade.

Interarms Mark X in .458 Win Mag. It's not the factory stock or barrel as far as I can tell, but the stock is beautiful and the barrel has no issues. Feeds like it should. It's a really nice rifle. It shot just fine, no issues.

So you get the rifle, two boxes of factory Hornady Dangerous game ammunition, and I'm sure I can find a set of Leupold bases somewhere to include.

This is up for trade. I don't really want any pistols at the moment, but as long as it's not a Taurus/Hi-Point/.40 S&W, you can ask, but I'm likely to say no.
I like milsurp. I'm in the market for a nice condition lithgow arsenal No. 1 Mk. 3. You can usually interest me in 1903, 03a3 rifles in either original or restorable (i.e. not drilled and tapped). Never hurts to ask, although keep in mind that most of my collection was made well before 1960. That should clue you in to my tastes. If it's an odd gun, I may ask to meet at ARPC to check it out first.

EDITED: I hate Mosin Nagants. So unless it's a screaming deal on a PU sniper or your are offering it at 2005 Big-5 sporting good prices, I probably am not interested in Mosins. Thanks!

I put a trade value at about $850 since everyone always asks that question.

Keep offers to PM please. I can meet in Lebanon or Albany, but will also be at the Eugene gun show next weekend.

B1FC73F1-40C1-47DB-910E-9183AF7E5B24.jpeg 855837C8-BAA7-4B87-A5B7-A682E30C0B3C.jpeg D66A729D-5D94-49E2-B8DA-A78421F6FD10.jpeg

Last Edited: