JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
[video=youtube;6JXAO-w1wRA]

The title for the vid is "integrated", which I assume they meant integral.

I went to their site (Quarter Circle 10) and found nothing related to PS90s

Why would I want an integral suppressor option for the PS90?

At least two reasons:

1) Preserve some velocity gain - even with an ported barrel for integral suppressors, you can preserve some of the velocity of the longer barrel.

2) SBR laws. A number of states do not allow SBRs. The ATF requires notice when moving an SBR across state lines, with a destination specified. I want to be able to travel without doing that.

Yes, I could just have a suppressor pinned/soldered to a short barrel, but then I loose velocity. Also, some integral suppressors do not change the impact point of aim like one hanging off the end of the barrel.

If not off the shelf, a custom shop that can make it happen (and no, I don't think TROS will - maybe Tornado Tech - both of which are local to me).

Does anybody know of an integral suppressor option for the PS90?

I would pick up an old fashioned phone and call Quater Circle 10 to see what they have to say. Websites are often not up to date with what a company has to offer.

E