JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who here has one! Which one? Pros and cons?

Been thinking about selling a few things to get an integral barrel for my favorite 10/22, well, you know, after a years wait. o_O

Been impressed with the KGMade Eos 22.

Silencershop has a couple too.

Just seeing what all those here may know about them.

10-22TakedownISB-F.jpg

I have a M&P 15-22 tactical that i sent off to Innovative Arms to install an integrated barrel. Sorry, no pics at the moment. I think they have one on their website.

Have you considered this? That way you can use different suppressors, no tax stamp.

<broken link removed>

I can get over it's aestetics. Fugly looking thing. I'm not really looking to do it for length either. I got a Ruger Charger I can place my 22 can on, depending on the day I actually get the thing.

I forgot about the ruger integral. I'll have to look at it more. It looks harder to clean however.

I can get over it's aestetics. Fugly looking thing. I'm not really looking to do it for length either. I got a Ruger Charger I can place my 22 can on, depending on the day I actually get the thing.

I forgot about the ruger integral. I'll have to look at it more. It looks harder to clean however.
I will bet that a Bore Snake would work in it. IA said that it would work in an integrated model.

I will bet that a Bore Snake would work in it. IA said that it would work in an integrated model.
The sleeve looks permanent though. Only the baffles come out. So if gunk gets caught up in there, it must be interesting to get it out.

Oh. Mine does not come apart for cleaning.
Looks like it should from their website, the monocore comes out the front, but the tube is pinned to the barrel.

Have you cleaned it at all yet?

Looks like it should from their website, the monocore comes out the front, but the tube is pinned to the barrel.

Have you cleaned it at all yet?
NO. Wanting it to get good and dirty first.

I live in Tigard and can arrange to meet up if you want to check it out. Even out at Lucky's if that works

Fair enough.

I'd like one for convenience sake but the cost makes me cringe especially considering what I have for suppression already works well.

Reminiscent of the 44mag Ruger integrally suppressed rifles.

As I said earlier, if you want to check mine Innovative Arms which is based on the M&P 15-22 platform, happy to shoot with or just show you. The 15-22 breaks open just like an AR making cleaning easier than a Ruger.
I'm going to have to take you up on the offer soon.

I've been thinking of getting a silencer shoot out together, once I get mine. :oops:

There are a handful here that it would be cool to get together with and compare and discuss.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top