JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just watch YouTube videos, use my dad's arc welder and then Dremel it all smooth!!

I fabricated a wing mount for my Atom without the ability to weld. Bent the tubing by hand,breaking a few tubing benders. Drilled and tapped some grade 5 bolts by hand, breaking several taps. But I can hang my whole body weight off the bottom of it. Dont need no fancy tools

1003766_598044743574143_2005555108_n_zpsefd62950.jpg

Thanks for everyone's help. I got the biggest brake I could find. Its definitely not going to back out of that crush washer

dmimAJi.jpg

I fabricated a wing mount for my Atom without the ability to weld. Bent the tubing by hand,breaking a few tubing benders. Drilled and tapped some grade 5 bolts by hand, breaking several taps. But I can hang my whole body weight off the bottom of it. Dont need no fancy tools

View attachment 287315

Thanks for everyone's help. I got the biggest brake I could find. Its definitely not going to back out of that crush washer

View attachment 287316

Nice car and rifle :cool:

Nice car and rifle :cool:
thanks,
I lucked out on the Atom. When they first started selling them in 2006 they were starting at $35,000 and I was even able to get a 6 year car loan to buy it. If I priced the car today with its current configuration $120-130,000 to buy it. I'll keep it to give away to one of my step kids someday.

thanks,
I lucked out on the Atom. When they first started selling them in 2006 they were starting at $35,000 and I was even able to get a 6 year car loan to buy it. If I priced the car today with its current configuration $120-130,000 to buy it. I'll keep it to give away to one of my step kids someday.
Let me know if you need another step kid...dad :D

Holy gigantic brake batman!

Only thing I would have added was to add some moly grease to the threads prior to wrenching it down. So as if you ever plan on taking it off. After a few hundred rounds carbon build up likes to find its way into every little nook and cranny. Pretty much cooking itself into the threads over time. After a good amount of shooting carbon build up on your crown can shift point of impact. You'll want to clean your crown, and remove the brake at that point. Likely the amount of crud on the crown is also all up inside the threads too, making it even more fun to remove. moly grease the threads in the beginning helps once time comes to remove.

Holy gigantic brake batman!

Only thing I would have added was to add some moly grease to the threads prior to wrenching it down. So as if you ever plan on taking it off. After a few hundred rounds carbon build up likes to find its way into every little nook and cranny. Pretty much cooking itself into the threads over time. After a good amount of shooting carbon build up on your crown can shift point of impact. You'll want to clean your crown, and remove the brake at that point. Likely the amount of crud on the crown is also all up inside the threads too, making it even more fun to remove. moly grease the threads in the beginning helps once time comes to remove.

Thanks. good advice.

I went with the JP tank since it seems to do pretty good for staying on target
Best-Muzzle-Brake-For-Staying-On-Target-660x330.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR