JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pete Buttgig wants $20 million dollars to to develop female crash test dummies.

According to Connecticut congresswoman DeLauro this will 'start to fight the gender inequity among crash test dummies'.

SO - are the dems actually saying there are differences between males and females?

It's funny, but the main reason this is proposed is because women are more likely to be injured in collisions and smaller, more representative "female" dummies could really aid the automotive safety industry. I wish it wasn't being presented as a gender inequality issue when in reality it's representing an actual safety problem and could be very useful. 20 mil is a lot, but a drop in the bucket for federal government.

Then again, some believe seatbelt requirements restrict freedoms so they choose not to wear them. Nothing will really help in that case. Source: have scraped ejected, frozen, smushed humans off of pavement

Pete Buttgig wants $20 million dollars to to develop female crash test dummies.

According to Connecticut congresswoman DeLauro this will 'start to fight the gender inequity among crash test dummies'.

SO - are the dems actually saying there are differences between males and females?
In Portland they resemble eggs with stubby little legs so good luck with that.

I am still confused how being a small town mayor qualified him to be transporation secratary?

This is his concern when he has done nothing and ignored our rail system allowing train after train crash. Another day, another little bit of America has died.

1682271598353.png

Aloha, Mark

Norwegian fish-eater is correct. There's a huge disparity in crash testing between men and women.

Even though I feel duty-bound as a hetero cis male to be all like "blah blah chick stuff," when I really think about it... $20 million might not be so bad when the collective burden from health insurance premiums is moderated (yeah, right) by women getting less messed up in accidents.

This is a slippery slope. Next thing you know the male crash test dummies will want to use the female crash test dummy restroom and it will be downhill from there.

Norwegian fish-eater is correct. There's a huge disparity in crash testing between men and women.

Even though I feel duty-bound as a hetero cis male to be all like "blah blah chick stuff," when I really think about it... $20 million might not be so bad when the collective burden from health insurance premiums is moderated (yeah, right) by women getting less messed up in accidents.
That's MISTER Norwegian fish eater to you good sir. Swedish fish eaters need not apply

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews