JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope. Dont get me wrong I love thrills just as much as the next guy.. But with my height and weight things get.. Amplified..compared to bird boned smaller fellas.

Still awesome though! My hat is off to those that do stuff like this.

I loved the 40' platform at Jantzen Beach Ammusement Park. Then IIRC some kid broke his neck and they cut it down to 30'. Still fun, but not the thrill up the spine when attempting something a little more difficult!

Actually, I think that dude is NUTS!!!o_O

OK OK I understand there is fun for y'all that aren't afeered of heights,but WTF is so interesting that Red Bull makes such a big deal about it?
Jeb Corliss' videos are awesome but this was,well not so much.
Just don't get it

OK OK I understand there is fun for y'all that aren't afeered of heights,but WTF is so interesting that Red Bull makes such a big deal about it?
Jeb Corliss' videos are awesome but this was,well not so much.
Just don't get it
It's advertising. How many people have seen the video, gif or articles about it and Redbull's name is on it all. I would wager that jump is cheaper then a commercial that would reach the same people. It also has staying power, people will watch that for years, commercials last maybe a year.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews