JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale/trade is a GI issue Inland Division M1 Carbine chambered in 30 carbine. From what I was told this gun was issued in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. I've personally put about 100 rounds down the barrel and it's pretty fun to shoot (zero recoil). The gun is in pretty good shape considering it's age and how much it's been used. I've tried to take lots of pictures to give you an idea of the stock and metal on the gun.

Also included are 8 GI issue mags from the 3 wars mentioned above, 4 GI issue double mag pouches, Vietnam era GI issue bayonet and sheath, and 540 rounds of various ammo (200 rounds of which are steel case, 100 rounds are factory reloads and the rest is factory brass case). And, there's a reproduction soft case included as well.

I'm asking $800 for the whole package which I think is a very good deal and less than I'm into it for. I'll also consider trades for an Springfield XDs, S&W Shield, Ruger LC9, Beretta Nano or similar subcompact pistol in 9mm or 45acp. I'd also be interested in a Marlin 45-70 lever gun. Feel free to offer anything firearms related for trades.

View attachment 133272 View attachment 133273 View attachment 133274 View attachment 133275 View attachment 133276 View attachment 133277 View attachment 133278 View attachment 133279

I have 300 rounds of reloads for this carbine. This was part of another trade.

I have not popped any of this rounds. The AK47 rounds that came with this rounds were also reloads from the same source. They worked very well. The rounds are from a small company South of Eugene. I think Oakland or Creswell.

I can do a trade for 9mm, 357, 38 or 22lr. I don't really need the money. I prefer the ammo, but you can make a dollar offer as well.

Can you send me more pics of the carbine? And any markings it may have. If I make you an offer for it I would probably replace the stock.
you can email me at [email protected]
I do have a C&R license so it could be shipped direct to me.
Thanks, Milt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.