Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Inland M1 30 carbine value

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by munkel, Nov 24, 2015.

1. munkel

munkel PDX Active Member

I have a Inland Mfg. 30 carbine that I am considering parting with, currently residing in a folding stock that I believe was not the original stock. Six digit serial number that means manufacture date was roughly 1942, barrel is marked 1943. Folding portion of current stock is damaged (last pic shows damage) and it should be repaired or replaced unfortunately. I have seen 30 carbine prices all over the place, some going for insanely high prices. Any help on value for resale would be appreciated. Thanks!
    IMG_1202.jpg IMG_1203.jpg IMG_1205.jpg IMG_1206.jpg IMG_1207.jpg IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

2. AndyinEverson

AndyinEverson Everson, Wa. Well-Known Member

With all military parts I have seen Carbines going from $800 to over a thousand.
    Mostly depends on if you have the correct parts for the era of your Carbine , if it has import marks , and of course condition.

Another thing to think about is no matter what the bluebook or internet says , the value WILL depend on what they are selling for in your area.

From your pic , it seems you have a commercial stock and that will bring the value down on a military gun for a collector.
    Where I live it looks like a $300-$600 gun ...
    Andy

munkel likes this.
  3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I agree without a closer look your looking at a shooter. A proper era stock with the missing metal can cost as much as this carbine is currently worth. A repop stock will run $100-125 + the metal

so I would say about $350 to 450.00 gun in this condition

munkel likes this.
  4. munkel

munkel PDX Active Member

Thanks Andy and Mark, much appreciated!