JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been worried since I became a Civilian!
No greater crime then the subverion of our republic! And this is how it ends, with thunerous applause from the far left, feeding the corrupt powers more of what they seek, absolute power! And the sheeple have allready decided it's all ok, they are not really giving any thing up, and they have allready whored them selves to the grand illuion of utopian ignorance! Oh how far we have fallen this once great nation of fools! The ship is on the rocks now, incessantly hammering on the rocks of absolution, forever wrecked and destined to remain fast, a ghost of what once was!

At this point there is a Power voide, a vaccume, and order needs to be restored, the Patriots having the upper hand then decide on the future and who will be a part of it and who will not. THAT is where things are likely to go!
Don't forget about other countries looking to exploit our crisis, and doubly don't forget the Bluebuckets...

Don't forget about other countries looking to exploit our crisis, and doubly don't forget the Bluebuckets...
Serious question. What do you suppose is the average IQ of a UN soldier......I mean peace officer? Because my thinking is you would have to be pretty dumb to think you're going to come into the U.S.A. and straighten us out. I feel like a lot of guys that wear blue helmets would choose to be sick on the day that operations are set to start. Or maybe they'll just send all the dummy/useful idiots first :rolleyes:

Good question on the Blue Helmits, ask your self this question; who joins up with the U.N. in the first place? What sort of motivations do those people have? What reason would they have to leave regular military service to become U.N. troups? Basically a sanctioned mercenary force sponsored by nation states to what end?
On the other side, how in He'll to move in such a force? Ship, aircraft, and what of the U.S. Mil during all of This? Remember, we are a nation of citizen solders, out friends, neighbors, brothers and sisters, our friends amoung us, and then there are the millions of veterans, that makes it a pretty ballsey move on their part, to attempt a incursion against such a force! Could it happen?

The government doesn't care what its citizens think. The politicians and government employees are a criminal gang and the most dangerous enemy this nation has foreign or domestic. Look at what they have done to this nation.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads