JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can make an impact in promoting responsible shooting sports on public lands by sponsoring the production of our information pamphlet "Target Shooting On Public Land".

This pamphlet includes common rules for shooting on State and Federal lands, Shooters Ethics, Safety tips and ideas for a better shooting experience.

Help us educate, inform and unite the recreational shooting community while we benefit our public lands! Give $25, $50, $100 or more to help get this information to shooters throughout the Northwest. We distribute all year round.

Trash No Land is a 501(c)3 Charitable organization.

Thank you!

Bill Cogley
CEO/President
#SterardshipInRecreationalShooting, #StewardshipKeepsItOpen, #TrashNoLand, #CleanUpToShoot!

Shooting Brochure

brochurescan 1-2.JPG brochurescan 1-4.JPG

brochurescan 1-1.JPG

You can make an impact in promoting responsible shooting sports on public lands by sponsoring the production of our information pamphlet "Target Shooting On Public Land".

This pamphlet includes common rules for shooting on State and Federal lands, Shooters Ethics, Safety tips and ideas for a better shooting experience.

Help us educate, inform and unite the recreational shooting community while we benefit our public lands! Give $25, $50, $100 or more to help get this information to shooters throughout the Northwest. We distribute all year round.

Trash No Land is a 501(c)3 Charitable organization.

Thank you!

Bill Cogley
CEO/President
#SterardshipInRecreationalShooting, #StewardshipKeepsItOpen, #TrashNoLand, #CleanUpToShoot!

Shooting Brochure

View attachment 638144 View attachment 638145

View attachment 638146
A $25 donation sponsors 89 brochures.

A $50 donation produces 179.

$100 will get brochures into the hands of 280 people.

The more volume we order, the cheaper our cost and the more brochures we deliver.

Thank you!

Adopt your favorite places to shoot and help the forest agency know of current conditions!

Trash No Land is looking for target shooters to be 'Liaisons' to forest agencies around the Northwest. Contact Us and we will help connect you with the appropriate people in your favorite forest.

Here is a letter from a shooter to his local forest officials about this past weekends' outing.

" Hi Terry,
My daughter and I went up to the BLM pit on upper Neal Creek Rd early Saturday and gave it a good clean-up. Almost filled the truck up. We left the pumpkins, 2 bags of grass clippings and a big pallet that wouldn't fit under my canopy. The grass clippings were really heavy, gross and smelly. Other than the orange clay pigeon shards I would say it looks really good. We stopped and worked on the Weyerhauser pit next. We removed 3 big trash bags of shot shells and other garbage that had been left. There was an old TV that was shot up and a few other items that I didn't have room for so we put everything in a big pile so it would be easy for someone to pick up. We ran up to the I think it is the 10-1E.25 road where everyone shoots (just past the Y in the road on the left). It was pretty bad also. We didn't clean it up. No room in the truck and this old body was getting tired. I have a couple of weeks off coming up so maybe then. Need an 8ft bed instead of a 6ft. I have to thank my daughter also. She worked like a trooper and took the pictures. The garbage weighed in at 380 pounds which doesn't sound but there wasn't anything that weighed a lot.
If you could also forward to Scott that would be great. I talked with him on Friday afternoon and he was very appreciative. Also just in case he gets word of a pile of garbage in the middle of the Weyerhauser pit he will know where it came from.
Thanks,
Craig"

12-7=19 WHPITA.jpg

12-7-19 BLM Pit Dump.jpg

12-7-19 BLM Pit After.jpg 12-7-19 WHRock Pit After.jpg

12-7-19 Truck after BLM Pit.jpg

#StewardshipKeepsItOpen, #RandomActsOfCleanups, #TrashNoLand!

@Rem700..300 Thanks for your extra efforts this weekend! Kudos to your daughter too!

Wow, great work! I'm looking for some good pro-gun 501c3's to donate to before the end of the year (and use company matching funds on <G>) this has now made it onto my list.

Broken glass is a hazard to people and wildlife. Not good for the environment at all. Never shoot glass! Not even ornaments! You'll get a citation for that.

Christmas Ornaments.jpg

To you we send our best wishes for a Happy New Year!

May your Mags be plenty
and your Ammo boxes full,

May your Sights be well tuned
and Zeroed on your Targets,

May your Muzzle traverse in a safe direction,

May you hit the Bulls-eye in all you aim for,

May your Trigger Finger be calm in all situations,

And when you have a bad day,
and can't even get on paper,
pick your Brass up off the ground
and adjust your sights.

Above all... May the Forest be with you!
Bill

Ring in new year Happy.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR