JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an AR15 rifle project for sale. It is one of many I had planned to build but never did. This is a rifle at this point and the buyer will need to be 18 or older. It has been partially assembled and only finger tight so it will need to be taken down again before building it to completion. Price is $250 cash, buyer is responsible for transfer fees. I will meet at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville or Tigard Pawn 4 More in Tigard to do transfer.

The following parts are included in the sale:
Anderson lower
Combat Armory upper kit with 15" M-LOK handguard and 16" 5.56 barrel 1:8 twist barrel
Trinity Force Alpha stock kit.
Damage Industries take down/pivot pin kit

The following parts will be needed to complete the rifle build:
Bolt Carrier Group
Lower parts kit
Magazine
Charging Handle
Sights or Optic

I have a new Surplus Ammo Nitrided Bolt Carrier Group, a new Del-Ton lower parts kit, a new Magpul 30 round magazine and a new ambi charging handle I could include in the sale for an additional $150. I can torque down the barrel nut if the buyer would like this done.

Please PM with questions or to arrange a time to purchase this rifle project.

20200101_151526.jpg

20200101_151707.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would have POUNCED on this at 0230 this morning since I was already awake... but I already have seven various AR's....

SHUT UP.... I do NOT have a problem!! o_O

:D
I know what you mean, I have many in various stages from piles of parts to in the safe and never fired. I DO have a problem. I blame Stoner for my difficulties in life.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.