JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Springfield arms company side by side 12 gauge that I'm trying to restore. It needs some new parts but I'm not sure what model it is. Some other forums are saying 5100 311 or 315. The serial # begins with a (T) if that helps. Please let me know if you have any idea that would be great thanks!

I have a Springfield arms company side by side 12 gauge that I'm trying to restore. It needs some new parts but I'm not sure what model it is. Some other forums are saying 5100 311 or 315. The serial # begins with a (T) if that helps. Please let me know if you have any idea that would be great thanks!

I had one restored by @Velzey. He can help you out for sure with any issues!

IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG

Check out Numrich Gun Parts and look at the schematics for those models. The "T" indicates it was made in 1966 if you go by the Stevens/Savage/Springfield date codes.

It's a model 315 Stevens shotgun according to Numrich Gun Parts schematics.
That slot cut into upper back part of the receiver compares to their exploded schematic of a 315.

1570303467347.png

Numrich had free shipping if you used their 1-800 free shipping code of the day and then ordered online.
That ended a couple of years ago and was a great incentive not to look elsewhere for a better deal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top