JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two vehicles collide on I-75 in Ohio, killing four people - UPI.com

I just read the news and I am shocked.. I am calling on Mr. Hussein and Mrs. Feinstein to immediately without delay order a ban on cars and alcohol.. Four people were killed and there are children as young as 8 who have life-threatening injuries.

Barhorst, her husband Scott, 37, Nkansah and his son David Nkansah, 7, were all killed, the Enquirer said.

Hayley Barhorst, 9, and Darius Nkansah were hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.

Tori Barhorst, 8, and Logan Barhorst, 11, were in serious condition and Tyler Barhorst, 18, suffered minor injuries, the newspaper said.

I don't know about you, but I am going to the local AAA chapter with signs "American Automobile Assocation You Have Blood On Your Hands." Then I will go and protest at the local liquor stores and supermarkets for helping participate in the death of innocent young Americans with all this booze.

With all the widely available amount of public transportation, why would anyone need a car? People cannot be trusted with cars, they are way too dangerous. I mean you close your eyes for one moment or turn the wheel the wrong way you can seriously harm a lot of people. I think I may go start a petition on the whitehouse.gov to promote a ban on cars. Only trained government officials who have the experience to drive a car should be trusted with the lives of innocents, including our children. And, what good does alcohol do for our body? It should be banned to protect people from committing any more drunken accidents like this. While we are at, we should ban all soft drinks larger then 8oz as these also have no benefit to the human populace or to the well-being of the State.

:rolleyes: Ok, now back to reality, just imagine if alcohol-related car accidents received the same type of reaction that media-inflamed gun tragedies do. Considering, there are many more times deaths from car/alcohol fatalities than guns, I am wondering where is the outrage?

Lets not forget black dogs. There is no reason for them and they can easily be converted into attack dogs. Only the military and police should have them.

Or we can be like the NRA (which I will not be reupping my membership with) and blame violent games and tv for everything instead of some rich yuppie parents that had no business having a child from the looks of it. I am sorry, but I am sick of the root of the problem not getting the blame. The people involved.

What about Cigerettes and chew Lets ban those they kill more people than Guns. Second hand smoke kills People.
It would really piss the smokers off. They are more addicting than herion. They would be Jonings and want guns.:s0131:

While we are at it let's ban ammonia and bleach. Those can be mixed together for bad things as well. I also heard there is trace amounts of ammonia in pee, so no more peeing either, or we can pee into containers that a government trained individual is holding to make sure we don't mix it with bleach. I would gladly do that. I want to be safe.

How about banning doctors and hospitals, they kill more than guns AND cars!

If the government REALLY wanted to save lives they need to limit medical mistakes and limit access to motor vehicles.

Deaths from avoidable medical error more than double in past decade, investigation shows

"The total number of iatrogenic deaths shown in the following table is 783,936. It is evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States"

From: Medical system is leading cause of death and injury in US - Health Supreme

"Of the total 323,993 deaths among Medicare patients in those years who developed one or more patient-safety incidents, 263,864, or 81 percent, of these deaths were directly attributable to the incident(s)."

From: In Hospital Deaths from Medical Errors at 195,000 per Year USA

"In 2003 there were 6,328,000 car accidents in the US. There were 2.9 million injuries and 42,643 people were killed in auto accidents."

"In the U.S. for 2006, there were 30,896 deaths from firearms, distributed as follows by mode of death: Suicide 16,883; Homicide 12,791; Accident 642; Legal Intervention 360; Undetermined 220."

FIREARMS TUTORIAL

There are over 25,000 laws on the book's regarding guns and gun ownership. Now, since gun deaths are lower then medical mistakes and vehicle accidents where do you think more emphasis on "control" should be placed?

What about Cigerettes and chew Lets ban those they kill more people than Guns. Second hand smoke kills People.
It would really piss the smokers off. They are more addicting than herion. They would be Jonings and want guns.:s0131:

And as a smoker you can pry my lit butt from my cold, dead, stained fingers!!! :s0064: :drunk::s0114:

New smiley, smoker keeling over?

"In the U.S. for 2006, there were 30,896 deaths from firearms, distributed as follows by mode of death: Suicide 16,883; Homicide 12,791; Accident 642; Legal Intervention 360; Undetermined 220."

So let's see, if you take out the suicides (they could have found another way since they were obviously serious about it) that drops the total to 14,013. So going with that, I am going to guess that Legal Intervention is where LEOs fired their service weapons. Here is a fascinating fact then. Take 12,791 and divide by 360. You get 35.53055555555556. Seems to me that basically your chances of having a LEO save your life is 1 in 35.53 instances. For every 35-36 murders 1 may get thwarted by a LEO. That may not be accurate, but the math is there, let's misrepresent just like the clowns in D.C. that can't even balance a budget.

Nine killed, more than 20 hurt in Oregon bus crash: state police - chicagotribune.com

Wow, 9 dead , 20 injured here in Oregon.. That is considerably much worse than the shooting rampage that occurred in the Clackamas Town Center two weeks ago.

Where is the outrage? Just a few weeks ago there was another bus accident where over 10 people were killed. Bus accidents alone seem to be surpassing shootings.

I am going to create a petition on WhiteHouse.gov to ban tour buses, they are extremely dangerous. I hope some other people will sign them. Considering people can take trains and planes, tour buses are completely unnecessary. Let's think about the lives we can save here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top