JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
.... you know something is wrong with it ...

forbes-gun-friendly-graphic.jpg

This image is floating around Blogs and social media.

Also, Forbes has appeared to pull the story.

The first source cited is "Bloomberg." We all know how honest and accurate his reporting is about firearms.

Two armed forces occupy Washington, D.C. The first is criminals and the second is the force that protects elected officials, bureaucrats, and lobbyists. The firearms of the second group are all "registered" because of the anti-2A laws of D.C. I suspect that all the firearms of the federal (which includes the local D.C. police, since it isn't a state) agencies are "registered" in D.C., which will skew the numbers since, for instance, a FBI gun located in Hawaii would show as registered in D.C.

These D.C. armed forces do not fight each other. The criminals regularly attack each other, often resulting in death or serious injury. The other side fights among themselves with Public Relations and money, resulting in almost no deaths, serious physical injuries, and generally little fincancial loss. Both forces prey on the unarmed populace. :(

The only place I've ever been mugged was in Washington DC during broad daylight.

That has to be the absolute most incorrect infograph I've ever seen.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top