JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Within two years either

A) one will be used in a "mass shooting" and will go the way of the bump stock
B) ATF will realize that there is a legal doctrine around substantive vs formal, and argue that substantively a machine gun is created when such part are installed.

Personally I have no interest in an FRT, binary, or any other 'bolt on' substitute.

Within two years either

A) one will be used in a "mass shooting" and will go the way of the bump stock
B) ATF will realize that there is a legal doctrine around substantive vs formal, and argue that substantively a machine gun is created when such part are installed.

Personally I have no interest in an FRT, binary, or any other 'bolt on' substitute.
Me either. FA is fun for a minute, but unless its from a mount or a bipod its easy come, easy go.

You guys are so full of it. FRT are a blast, even if you only fire it a couple times a year. There is no substitute to dumping a 30 round mag in a couple of seconds. Unless you own a few genuine machine guns and have a place to shoot them, FRT's are as good as it gets.

You guys are so full of it. FRT are a blast, even if you only fire it a couple times a year. There is no substitute to dumping a 30 round mag in a couple of seconds. Unless you own a few genuine machine guns and have a place to shoot them, FRT's are as good as it gets.
OK. We're full of it. You win the internet today.

Me either. FA is fun for a minute, but unless its from a mount or a bipod its easy come, easy go.
I have had legal full auto (stamped machine guns) for a few years.I really still enjoy it. There isn't anything quite like letting it rip occasionally. the Mk31 Lage upper is a blast, just FWIW. With suppressor and 147 grain it is the most fun you can have while fully clothed.

I have had legal full auto (stamped machine guns) for a few years.I really still enjoy it. There isn't anything quite like letting it rip occasionally. the Mk31 Lage upper is a blast, just FWIW. With suppressor and 147 grain it is the most fun you can have while fully clothed.
I had a lot of fun shooting an MP5. But after a few mags I kinda got it out of my system and went back to shooting other things (I had brought a case of 9mm so ammo wasn't an issue). Same with a SAW. Don't get me wrong, it was really cool and good video but afterwards I was ready to go back to accuracy.

Shooting a minigun at night is on my bucket list. But really, I have no interest in owning an MG in any form. :)

I had a lot of fun shooting an MP5. But after a few mags I kinda got it out of my system and went back to shooting other things (I had brought a case of 9mm so ammo wasn't an issue). Same with a SAW. Don't get me wrong, it was really cool and good video but afterwards I was ready to go back to accuracy.

Shooting a minigun at night is on my bucket list. But really, I have no interest in owning an MG in any form. :)
I like precision shooting my single shots as well, but I sincerely enjoy full auto. Oddly, I have never shot a machine gun I didn't own. I love it. Personally I would like to have a .22 upper for fun.

I like precision shooting my single shots as well, but I sincerely enjoy full auto. Oddly, I have never shot a machine gun I didn't own. I love it. Personally I would like to have a .22 upper for fun.
If the SF world was more affordable, maybe I would think differently. But honestly, I had a chance like the rest of us to buy an FRT. The money for it was not an issue. I just never got around to it......

IMO, I dont think they will win but all this does is show they cant ban features or new technologies. If theyd just stop prohibiting real full auto and left those available nobody would be trying to invent other workarounds.

that said it does look like fun. As for a practical application its just another level of training required to be useful but with a severely limited application (short of actual civil war kinda event).

In my experience....
Short of crew served weapons , full auto fire is vastly overrated.

That said....
It is fun and should not regulated to point that someone can't own select fire firearms only with some sort of special license.
Nor should items like the one in the OP be banned.
Andy

Last Edited:
In my experience....
Short of crew served weapons , full auto fire is vastly overrated.

That said....
It is fun and should not regulated to point that someone can't own select fire firearms only with some sort of special license.
Nor should items like the one in the OP be banned.
Andy

Ain't nothing like battalion range quals on the M60 and winding up with a deuce n' a half fully loaded with belted 7.62 ammo left over that had to be burned up so they wouldn't get their supply allotment cut the next time (baseline budgeting).

I'm pretty sure we permanently smoked a few barrels, but I was smart and packed my assigned M60 away earlier in the day and used someone else's knowing what would happen….. dang, WUDDA MESS! :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top