JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First I would ensure that the Basic Human Right of self-defense and effective means to it is recognized and codified worldwide.

The Trumps, the Clintons, the Obamas and their pal Soros would be exiled to St. Helena without any Twitter or other modern communication.

Vladimir Putin and all his scumbag KGB pals would be impaled on the Kremlin spires and left for the buzzards to feast on.

After a few other things, my final act would be to permanently abolish the position and return to private life.

The title King is kinda outdated ... I prefer Supreme High Commander Dictator Benevolent Tyrant For Life who is here to help and you can trust me for I know all the answers and what I do not know I'll make up some cool sounding nonsense sound bite...
I'll also outlaw run on sentences LOL!
Andy

I think maybe there is someone already with that screen name on NWFA :D

If you were King what would you do?

Off the top of my head, here's how I would solve the immigration problem...
  • I'd repeal birthright citizenship. You now have to born to at least one legal US parent
  • I'd implement stiff penalties for anyone caught hiring an illegal alien. There would be a minimum of one year in jail and a minimum fine of $100K...for each offense. Once the jobs dry up folks will a) leave and b) stop coming here
  • I'd use technology to the best of our ability to secure the border...so a fence, drones, infra red, whatever the experts say is the best strategy
  • I'd let the national guard and military guard our own borders for a change
  • I wouldn't expend the energy to round up the existing illegals (again, once the jobs dry up, many will leave). However, you can bet that the police will be allowed to determine citizenship status of anyone arrested on other charges
  • Sanctuary Cities: All federal funding would cease immediately. Mayors, Sheriffs and Police Chiefs of Sanctuary Cities will be held personally responsible for not following and enforcing the laws of this nation. They too will receive a minimum fine of $100K and a year in jail for granting sanctuary
  • For any illegals that are caught, they would be returned to their own country and we will ask that country to pay for the repatriation of their citizen. If they refuse, we will immediately cease all aid to that country...forever. We will also seize and liquidate any assets of that country that we can get our hands on, to cover the expense
But Cabo, what about our fruit? Who will pick our fruit?

I'm glad you asked as we have a hell of a labor force just sitting idle...prisoners will pick the fruit. No free rides. EVERYBODY works! 6 days a week if you're a prisoner!

Remember...pencil in "Cabo" in 2016! :D

If I were King?

Jogging would be mandatory on the disc golf course. Extended dissertations at the tee box? Zip it! Tee off and disappear down the trail.

No standing around waiting for entire bands of sandal-wearing beatniks to migrate to every disc together, immersed in philosophical discussions about improved plastic technology. It's a game! Trot to your own disc, pick the damn thing up, pump 2-3 times and throw it!

And since when did a canvas beach chair (in rainbow stripes, no less) become a disc golf bag accessory? WTF???!!!

Unwilling/unable to abide? Step aside and wait for me (for a change). I'll be gone in seconds. SECONDS!!!

Last Edited:
Muse, If I were King, muse, in the first week, all pedophiles would be scrubbed from the kingdom with great hostility. Just because I really bubbleguming hate any piece of bubblegum that can willingly hurt a child. This scrubbing would be done with much intense pain delivered at great lengths of time so that it's intensity would be much appreciated by said pedophiles. I know it would appear that I've given this much time and thought but the truth is that I really wouldn't have to think much, just let my creative juices flow while scrubbing. After the scrubbing was complete I would dictate that there was no king anymore, just the reinstatement of the good ole Constitution of the United States of America and go home.

I feel better now.

The price of beef jerky is too damn high. I would force manufactures to drop their prices. Can't really think of anything else I'd do.

The price of beef jerky is too damn high. I would force manufactures to drop their prices. Can't really think of anything else I'd do.
And bring back old-style salt curing, not this sugar-cured crap, too! :) Like the original 1970s-80s Oberto recipe before they sugared up like spoiled kids...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top