JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ladies and gentlemen:

Many of you know that I'm a voice talent/actor. I want to use this talent to encourage and support Veterans of all services, both young and old, to make their voiced heard in the State and Federal Forums.

I want to perform on stage for Veterans and their families. I also want to make Americans aware of the fact of how poorly the American Veterans are being treated, regardless of when, or how, they served their country.

People go freaking nuts over Halloween, yet are astoundingly mute when it comes to honoring those that pledge their lives for the preservation of their nation. Why?

Our nation's heroes playing "second fiddle" to a marketing sales tactic for a celebration that isn't even a holiday? Don't the Veterans of our Armed Forces deserve more respect than a bunch of fools dressing up and playing the idiot? I don't get it.

I hope to eventually work on stage with Gary Sinese in support of the ladies and gentlemen that have served, or are serving, our great nation.

I'll take all the help that so that I may serve our men and women. Bear in mind, I'll need to make a decent living while doing so.

Thanks in advance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top