JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope this is okay. I have been making airgun videos for several years. I would like to share my YouTube channel with anyone interested in vintage airguns. And airguns in general.

I think it's great personally. I like the vintage angle. Some video reviewers nowadays are from people who buy a new gun, review it, then return it, which I find extremely poor form. There are tons of cool old airguns out there that nobody knows much about so I think it's great!

1659553221676.jpeg

I think it's great personally. I like the vintage angle. Some video reviewers nowadays are from people who buy a new gun, review it, then return it, which I find extremely poor form. There are tons of cool old airguns out there that nobody knows much about so I think it's great!
Either that or they are sponsored and get guns from the vendor. I always take sponsored videos with a grain of salt approach. I always have bought any of the guns on my channel. I do the videos because they are fun to make. And also a permanent record of some of the vintage ones from the past.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews