JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes. When WE all are done dealing with it.

That's the key. Get enough people together who are willing to get maced and spend the weekend in jail.... Then we can get the ball rolling.

Buy em, bury em and be quiet about em ;)

Ideally we could pressure the manufacturers into not selling hicaps to state agencies.

Not likely.

I remember when CA banned the .50bmg Barret Mfg refused to sell to CA agencies and cancelled any service contracts, etc

When the governor's security detail is carrying revolvers, I'll be happy

Remember there has been several attempts to ban body armor. Anything that can be made to sound scary, militant, antisocial or dangerous to the uninformed populace.

Them message is "regular" people don't need these things like "high" capacity clips (I know). The fact that every item they say we don't need has been manufactured and sold to law abiding Americans for decades.

School buses are multiple times more dangerous for children at school than guns. Just to keep reality in perspective. Sex and fear sells what the people are buying.

Yes. When WE all are done dealing with it.

That's the key. Get enough people together who are willing to get maced and spend the weekend in jail.... Then we can get the ball rolling.

Buy em, bury em and be quiet about em ;)
Just like the leftist protesters. Unfortunately, they have nothing to lose when they get thrown in jail. They already have bad credit and records and get preferential treatment from the mayor, governor and progressive city councils not to mention DA's who refuse to press chargers. If we the law abiding choose to follow that same route of civil disobedience, they progressive politicians would throw every conceivable thing in the book at us. So there goes everything we worked hard for in our law abiding established life. You now have a record so if an employer does a BGC you may not get a desired job. If you go into debt defending yourself in court your credit rating takes a hit. If you wind up with a felony conviction then say goodbye to your CHL.
Perhaps at some point in the future none of this will matter. Then the progressive left will not like what it sees coming.

Remember there has been several attempts to ban body armor. Anything that can be made to sound scary, militant, antisocial or dangerous to the uninformed populace.

Them message is "regular" people don't need these things like "high" capacity clips (I know). The fact that every item they say we don't need has been manufactured and sold to law abiding Americans for decades.

School buses are multiple times more dangerous for children at school than guns. Just to keep reality in perspective. Sex and fear sells what the people are buying.
The progressive left is extremely hypocritical. The law abiding armed citizens who live among them peacefully in their own neighborhoods do not walk around causing trouble or menace anyone. If they do, they lose it all.
Yet, they refuse to do anything about criminals, gang bangers and violence prone neighborhoods. Instead, they focus on peaceful, law abiding citizens who generally like a high quality of life.

Just like the leftist protesters. Unfortunately, they have nothing to lose when they get thrown in jail. They already have bad credit and records and get preferential treatment from the mayor, governor and progressive city councils not to mention DA's who refuse to press chargers. If we the law abiding choose to follow that same route of civil disobedience, they progressive politicians would throw every conceivable thing in the book at us. So there goes everything we worked hard for in our law abiding established life. You now have a record so if an employer does a BGC you may not get a desired job. If you go into debt defending yourself in court your credit rating takes a hit. If you wind up with a felony conviction then say goodbye to your CHL.

Life is hard, life sucks, then you die. Sound a lot like what our forefathers went thru. Seems like we are going to have to win freedom all over again. For our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren.

Life is hard, life sucks, then you die. Sound a lot like what our forefathers went thru. Seems like we are going to have to win freedom all over again. For our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren.
Yeah it may be heading that way unfortunately. Living in the thick of the blue states seems to magnify the rhetoric though. As always though, cool heads prevail.
As much as I love Oregon, once the kids are out and on their own I may have to relocate elsewhere where the proggies are not so prevalent and taxes are less.

Perhaps at some point in the future none of this will matter. Then the progressive left will not like what it sees coming.

And this is why we are losing at the moment because we as gun owners want to be law abiding and play by the rules and they as you have stated do not care,

They know it and play us like a fiddle knowing we will comply with all the little BS that just makes us mad and then they stop short of a complete ban because that would push us into a corner and like any animal when cornered all hell breaks loose.

They play the game well and we do not.

Yeah it may be heading that way unfortunately. Living in the thick of the blue states seems to magnify the rhetoric though. As always though, cool heads prevail.
As much as I love Oregon, once the kids are out and on their own I may have to relocate elsewhere where the proggies are not so prevalent and taxes are less.

I agree... I don't see it coming down to an armed confrontation any time soon, if ever. I think we, including me, are all too comfortable in our nice lives we've made. It would have to get really abusive, like concentration camps, re-education, etc. 1A is being infringed too. Soon we will be punished for speaking up. Brown shirts, neighborhood spies, all that lovely Russian stuff.

I would love to relocate to Wyoming or Montana vs any of the other flyover states. But even those have been infiltrated. Nowhere is completely safe. And my wife wouldn't want to start over somewhere else... this has been her home area for 76yrs... to old to go thru another move anyway, next stop is the old folks home!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews