JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This motion picture showed the raw, unfiltered face of war. The survival, "shell shock", (PTSD) gallantry and honesty of every emotion men and women could ever experience. There is no glorification of war, just stark reality.

Few names were mentioned, no long character development, just the filth, pain, horror of death, sacrifice and "survivor's guilt" experienced by so many men and women of man's inhumanity to man.

If you want to understand the hell that is war, you should go see this picture. The men and women that have served in our military will appreciate the film's raw, natural approach. I was nearly in tears by the end of the film.

I highly recommend it.

Last Edited:
I have heard it's s Great movie but it's not really true it did happen but lots of stuff was made up civilian fishing boat's had a small role even though civilian boats were used they weren't driven by the owner 's the military confiscate the boats I don't know this is stuff I heard

This motion picture showed the raw, unfiltered face of war. The survival, "shell shock", (PTSD) gallantry and honesty of every emotion men and women could ever experience. There is no glorification of war, just stark reality.

Few names were mentioned, no long character development, just the filth, pain, horror of death, sacrifice and "survivor's guilt" experienced by so many men and women of man's inhumanity to man.

If you want to understand the hell that is war, you should go see this picture. The men and women that have served in our military will appreciate the film's raw, natural approach. I was nearly in tears by the end of the film.

I highly recommend it.
I saw it.
Very well done.
The British are a tough bunch.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews