JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went shopping.

I bought bubblegum wipe, soap, shampoo, toothpaste and Planters honey roasted peanuts.

Richenbacker39 would you please tell me what the guitar in your avatar is? I'm an old bass player and I love old guitars cause they're in my soul. Is it a slide guitar? It's hard to tell from the angle and small scale.

Richenbacker39 would you please tell me what the guitar in your avatar is? I'm an old bass player and I love old guitars cause they're in my soul. Is it a slide guitar? It's hard to tell from the angle and small scale.

Hello,

It is a lap steel.
It's a 1939 Rickenbacher Silver Hawaiian NS100. Hence my username............................
I buy and restore old lap steel guitars for fun and I found this one at a pawn shop
trashed and unplayable. It took about 4 months of putzing with it but it now looks good
and it has an amazing sound.
It is brass bodied and nickel plated.

1106161337.jpg

Here is another one........
It is a 1980's Marrs Catcan.
This thing was destroyed.
The only two original parts on it are the keyhead and the main cast aluminum piece that houses the pickup.
I did this one over this last winter. It sounds amazing.

0610171832.jpg

Thanks for your interest.......:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top