1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

I was only gonna' fondle, I swear!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Wifey, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Wifey

Wifey N.E. PDX Active Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Went to the show today. Had some things in mind/on the list to purchase-reloading supplies, holsters and such.
    I've been questioning myself lately as to whether I want a Kimber strictly or a 1911 strictly. My husband has the Kimber 1911 45. I know I don't want a 45 as the handle is too large and I am not comfortable with the reach to the trigger. This is a very fine gun.
    Went to the store the other day to fondle 1911 guns and was told that Kimber
    has a 1911 in 9 but it was very hard to come by. So I figured that if there was one out there Keith's would certainly have it at the show.
    We made a b-line straight for their booth and I ONLY fondled it. Spent the next 3 hours fondling at many other booths.
    Alas, it was time to go and I had to stop by and fondle it again, one last time. I never touched anything else today that spoke to me like this Kimber Pro Aegis II did.
    While I was waiting for the clearance my husband went down the line and bought me a spare mag. What a guy! Then he took me to the range as quickly as he could!
    I felt so guilty because this is the first time either one of us were able to play within days of a purchase.

Pretty pleased, we both are!

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

That's how it starts! You say you are only going to fondle, but once you get your hands on it you just can't stop. The only thing more disturbing is that your husband joined in the orgy! Don't you both just feel so dirty?

Say three "Our Father's", send the Kimber 9mm to me, and sin no more!
  3. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

Pics of the new purchase, or it didn't happen.:)
    mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  4. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Such a wonderful story. Wifey make's husband feel special, he buys extra mag, takes wifey to range and they bang around together. What a beautiful thing.. Shooting sports..
  5. Wifey

Wifey N.E. PDX Active Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

6. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

(notice how she ignored the rest of the posts?)