JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the show today. Had some things in mind/on the list to purchase-reloading supplies, holsters and such.
I've been questioning myself lately as to whether I want a Kimber strictly or a 1911 strictly. My husband has the Kimber 1911 45. I know I don't want a 45 as the handle is too large and I am not comfortable with the reach to the trigger. This is a very fine gun.
Went to the store the other day to fondle 1911 guns and was told that Kimber
has a 1911 in 9 but it was very hard to come by. So I figured that if there was one out there Keith's would certainly have it at the show.
We made a b-line straight for their booth and I ONLY fondled it. Spent the next 3 hours fondling at many other booths.
Alas, it was time to go and I had to stop by and fondle it again, one last time. I never touched anything else today that spoke to me like this Kimber Pro Aegis II did.
While I was waiting for the clearance my husband went down the line and bought me a spare mag. What a guy! Then he took me to the range as quickly as he could!
I felt so guilty because this is the first time either one of us were able to play within days of a purchase.

Pretty pleased, we both are!

Wifey

That's how it starts! You say you are only going to fondle, but once you get your hands on it you just can't stop. The only thing more disturbing is that your husband joined in the orgy! Don't you both just feel so dirty?

Say three "Our Father's", send the Kimber 9mm to me, and sin no more!

Went to the show today. Had some things in mind/on the list to purchase-reloading supplies, holsters and such.
I've been questioning myself lately as to whether I want a Kimber strictly or a 1911 strictly. My husband has the Kimber 1911 45. I know I don't want a 45 as the handle is too large and I am not comfortable with the reach to the trigger. This is a very fine gun.
Went to the store the other day to fondle 1911 guns and was told that Kimber
has a 1911 in 9 but it was very hard to come by. So I figured that if there was one out there Keith's would certainly have it at the show.
We made a b-line straight for their booth and I ONLY fondled it. Spent the next 3 hours fondling at many other booths.
Alas, it was time to go and I had to stop by and fondle it again, one last time. I never touched anything else today that spoke to me like this Kimber Pro Aegis II did.
While I was waiting for the clearance my husband went down the line and bought me a spare mag. What a guy! Then he took me to the range as quickly as he could!
I felt so guilty because this is the first time either one of us were able to play within days of a purchase.

Pretty pleased, we both are!

Wifey

Pics of the new purchase, or it didn't happen.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top