JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a few days ago there was a thread about owning and buying a handgun under 21. it was started by username:Brenden. i called his BS and stated somethig was fishy with him. i now cannot find any content or this users profile page. also my conversation with him is gone too... was this guy deleted? was he just some scammer trying to fuel the antis fire? im assuming so.

Reading the question especially after the SB 941 passed, I'm convinced he was a false flag person just the way he asked it yet the grammar and punctuation used sounded like someone a little more intelligent than someone who is merely a teen. I honestly do think it was someone with nefarious intentions.

Either he was asking to reaffirm claims that apply to the closure of the "loophole" Or perhaps he was trying to find out if any of us willingly sold something to somebody under 21 which the vast majority of us wouldn't do anyhow because though we embrace freedom, we enjoy our personal freedom more than a stint in jail for selling a firearm to a young dumb teen who mightdo something stupid..even though the law stated it was acceptable.

Anyhow, it sure seemed shady as all get out. I doubt he was just "curious"..

Last Edited:
yeah. sounded too intelligent and the grammar/punctuation gave it away,for me.

SO, if you want to come here and think you are going to 'F' us... think again. its not going to work.

I'm just wondering how he deleted all postings. I knew you could close the post bud didn't know you could delete it with no trace (deleted by ;;;;;)

When moderators step in everything is whitewashed.

And I bet nothing is ever deleted on these hacks. IP addresses are logged and I'll assume they are put on a deny list so they can never reappear...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top