JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I own two XDs 1 9mm sub and 1 45 GAP, after shooting the emp I am selling both to purchase an emp. This was a very comfortable firearm to shoot.

If you can do yourself a favor and shoot one when you can, you won't be disapointed.:s0155:

I agree with you - they are really sweet. Haven't shot one yet but have drooled over a few.

I originally was thinking of buying a Colt Mustang because I remember when they were $350 new (OK I'm old) but the prices for these have gone haywire in the last 3 years - putting them in the same price range as the EMP. But alas there is no comparison once you hold the EMP.

I'd love to hear your thoughts after you buy yours. Good Luck

I've been jones'n for a 9mm EMP for some time. Hoping one will come up for a FTF deal here in OR, but no one seems to want to sell them once they have them. May have to bite the bullet and buy one from an FFL.

Do they come in .40?

There is a place here in Eugene called Roberts boots I believe, its at Roosavelt an 99. I think he has 2 in 40 cal. one with the wood grips like the pics above and the other with the black and white checkered.

After shooting on Sunday afternoon I just had to go talk with the guy behind the counter and fondle the 40s.

He understood as we talked about how sweet of a shoot it was, but he drew the line when I started to moan and groan while hold it and quickly took out of my hands:s0114:

There is a place here in Eugene called Roberts boots I believe, its at Roosavelt an 99. I think he has 2 in 40 cal. one with the wood grips like the pics above and the other with the black and white checkered.

After shooting on Sunday afternoon I just had to go talk with the guy behind the counter and fondle the 40s.

He understood as we talked about how sweet of a shoot it was, but he drew the line when I started to moan and groan while hold it and quickly took out of my hands:s0114:

Baker's Shoes, I've bought a couple guns from them, they don't have a HUGE selection but the guns I did buy from them were priced well below everyone else in town.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top