JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It will probably arrive on, or about, the 10th of April. I'll have to cut both canes down to about 31-32 inches to fit my body and work as the "walking aid" that it is, and should be, 99.999% of the time.

The aircraft aluminum shaft with a new, "grippier" 1" cane tip (black, of course) should conceal its capabilities. It is nice to have the ability to replace the cane tip when it wears down without having to resort to an expensive replacement

Other reviewers on the BudK site stated that the styrofoam insert inside the cane does a fine job of keeping the 1080 (SK5) steel from beating itself dull aginst the shaft/scabbard interior. Unless I am constantly drawing the sword from the cane, it shouldn't be a problem.

I have always heard about Sword Canes evoking images of British Colonial India. Tom Collins' and hiding from "the noonday sun" and all that sort of rot.

I'll let everyone know how it works out upon its arrival. (For $94.99 including shipping, it had bloody well better "work out").

D'ya think?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads