JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Savage Model 111 in 300 win-mag with detachable magazine. Scope is NOT included but the mounts and rings and sling are included. Standard stock that has been painted and the action has been bedded. $350 FTF
100_5928.jpg
I am the second owner of this gun and I think i8t has about 200 rounds through it.

Winchester 30-30...$250 Sold (Shotguns are all sold)
100_6359.jpg

Second is a Bushy 16 inch HBAR with tac latch and DSG arms sling with magpul moe handguard and magpul vert grip and hogue pistol grip and CAA stock...Aimpoint and BUIS are NOT Included...$650 for the gun, 900 for gun and optics. *SPF*
Aimpoint and mount off the bushy...$300
100_6357.jpg

Last in this group is the M1A I bought from a member here last year. It's a standard M1A with a national match front sight, ARMS mount with Nikon prostaff scope. I paid 1300 for it with an extra wood stock, bayonet, spare parts and 4 mags(5rnd, 10rnd, 2-20rnd). For 1300 you can have all of that plus the scope and rings, the sling, more spare parts that I purchased, and the stock pouch which I bought to raise the cheek weld on the rifle. ETA: [span style='font-weight: bold;']stock pouch is sold[/span] but I have a mag lula for M1A mags that I will include.Sold
100_6358.jpg

These prices are FTF in southern oregon. Shipping is on you dime AND to your FFL.

USPS money order or cash only....personal check accepted but will hold until the funds clear my account. Discreet paypal accepted only as the gift option.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.