JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kennewick
State
Washington
Zip Code
An on-line gun store sent me the wrong caliber rifle. It was supposed to be a Savage Model 12 BVSS .223 cal. They sent a 22-250. I told them I didn't want it. They said that the error was mine but they would take it back for a 25% restocking charge.

If you aren't familiar with the Savage Model 12 BVSS, it is a precision long range rifle. I just prefer the .223 cal.

12 BVSS
The long distances and small targets of varmint hunting demand a rifle built for the task. The Model 12 BVSS offers unfailing performance and impeccable accuracy, thanks to user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ technology and a button-rifled and fluted stainless steel heavy barrel. It also features an oversized bolt handle and a rugged laminate stock with a satin finish.

FEATURES
  • AccuTrigger for a crisp, personalized trigger pull
  • Fluted stainless steel heavy barrel
  • Button rifling
  • Rugged laminate stock with satin finish

I live in the Tri-Cities, Washington. There is an FFL dealer near who will do the transfer for $40.00. I will not consider selling the rifle without the FFL transfer under any condition.

I am selling it for $1100.00 FIRM with no sales tax. Please don't waste our time by offering less than $1100.00.

01269.jpg Mvc-012f-sm.jpg Mvc-013f-sm.jpg Mvc-014f-sm.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There is about a $350.00 difference between the 223 and the 22-250 (this one being the more expensive). I would say you made out quite well if you only paid for the .223.

GLWS... Oh and name the online retailer so maybe someone else doesn't get taken "advantage" of!

There is about a $350.00 difference between the 223 and the 22-250 (this one being the more expensive). I would say you made out quite well if you only paid for the .223.

GLWS... Oh and name the online retailer so maybe someone else doesn't get taken "advantage" of!
I will avoid Guns,com at all costs.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.