JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can I just ask everyone for a big favor? Those of you who are planning to place Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that is red or blue and flashing? Every time I drive by, I think it's the police and have a panic attack. I have to take my foot off the accelerator, toss my beer, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down and push the gun under the seat. It's too much drama. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Your mention of seat belts brings this story to mind:
When Oregon started to enforce the seat belt law a gentleman was driving down the road without his.
A cop pulled in behind him and turned on his lights.
As the gentleman pulled over he fastened his belt.

The officer came to the door and asked to see his license and registration.
He handed the documents back saying, "Everything seems to be in order but do you mind if I ask you a question?"
"Sure officer, What would you like to know?"
Sir, Do you always fasten your seat belt through the steering wheel???"

Sheldon

Right outside my window, just for you...

8D2BADEC-8BD8-426A-8DDB-2D494A8B39BF.jpeg

Can I just ask everyone for a big favor? Those of you who are planning to place Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that is red or blue and flashing? Every time I drive by, I think it's the police and have a panic attack. I have to take my foot off the accelerator, toss my beer, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down and push the gun under the seat. It's too much drama. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
:s0101::s0101::s0101:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top