JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got an old bbq075 with the cold smoke box on it. The thing is like over five feet long. I'm smoking up ten pounds of bacon for a breakfast feast tomorrow. Maybe I should consider the Traeger that has a trailer hitch!!!

I've been rockin the Junior for years and have found it big enough for most tasks. Frankly, I need a new one. Mine is really showing it's age these days.

I started out on a Jr too, kids got bigger and now the cold smoke box on mine is the size of a Jr. Maybe I don't need a "bigger" one, just another one;)

Let me know if you get a bigger one, I need one to begin with. I've been tempted by them but I already have a gas grill, and a charcoal grill, so I have a hard time justifying getting another one.

About a month ago the Traeger Salesman at Costco just about had me talked me into a Treage JR. It was a great price and I should have done it! I have always wanted one.

I finally got me a traeger also. The first thing I smoked was a beef brisket smoked it for about 8hrs. Holy crap, it was soo good I smoke almost everything now...

I'd rather have one of these or something similar.

IMG_2187.JPG

Let me know if you get a bigger one, I need one to begin with. I've been tempted by them but I already have a gas grill, and a charcoal grill, so I have a hard time justifying getting another one.
I thought these were just a waste of money until I got one. Father in Law bought one, did not like it. It was too slow for him. He just wanted something to crank out a burger. So he gave it to us. First we put a chicken on it and damn it was good. After a few more things we tried bacon. I did not think it was possible to make bacon taste better. This thing does. Sadly Wife ruined it one day. By that time I was so sold on them I bought a new one. They are not for everyone but I REALLY love the way they make stuff taste and they are so damn easy. Like a crock pot. Put stuff on and forget about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top