JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My musical tastes are fairly eclectic. I'm just as apt to turn on some 60s or 70s rock & roll as I am a country or bluegrass tune. I've even got my Jimmy Buffet records for when I get wild.

My lovely neighbor, bless his heart, must be feeling generous,. He seemingly wants to share his rap music with me and the world. Unintelligible lyrics set to far too much bass have been my listening displeasure every weekend of late.

So if you ask me if I listen to a lot of rap music I'd have to say yes. It's just not a consensual experience.

I am guilty ( at times ) of :
When I listen to Led Zeppelin....so do my neighbors ...:D

With that said..its not an all day / all night / every day / every night sort of annoyance.
And I would gladly turn it down if requested.

Its good to let loose every once and awhile , but its always good to be respectful of one's neighbors.
Andy
led zeppelin 60s GIF

LONG ago we had a neighbor who did this for a short time. He was BLASTING some "music" I could not make out. One kid was a teen then, he said he did not know what it was. So we went to the store. Bought the biggest ghetto blaster they had. Came home set it right next to the fence. I was going to put a Frank Sinatra CD in. Wife did one better. Had the Village People YMCA. Put it on full blast, went in the house and shut the doors and windows on that side of the home. By the time the CD was done I went out and it was silent next door. :D
Years later now and then he would start again. I would put that box outside and blast Rush Limbaugh. Never took long till his stuff went silent again.

I've always wondered, and just figured it must be some unwritten cosmic law...but have you ever noticed that the people with the crappiest taste in music always have the loudest stereos?

Damn kids and their rock n roll!

Also...

Get off my lawn!

WOLVERINES!

Fight back with Sinatra? I'm ashamed to say I don't have any of his albums. Think Dean Martin would work?

It's actually gone quiet and it's not even 11pm yet. My lucky day.

if you asked him to turn it down some i give it 85% chance he'd offer a little obligatory apology and turn it down some.

at least in my own experience. you just have to be willing to let it go if theyre one of the maybe 5% that tell you to self-procreate. or swing at em. whatever your preference is, a small handful of people are actual aśsholes, the rest will accommodate you or at least offer some kind of compromise.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top