JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sacramento, CA 12-year-old Nyletta Lincoln

"I grabbed my baseball bat and I walked into my living room and saw the lock was busted and he was trying to get in," Lincoln recalled.

She said the man stopped what he was doing just for a moment.

"He said 'Let me in.' And I yelled 'No!' And I kicked the door into his face and so," she said as her father, Paul Lincoln, chuckled at her description of the event."

Police called her dad,
"I left Big 5. I was buying her a throwing ax," Paul Lincoln said through laughter.

"Paul Lincoln said his brave daughter was raised knowing a "fallback plan" and that if anyone would break-in, she'd know what to do.

"I'm proud of her. "

She got very lucky this time. Notice the scum had just been arrested a short time before? Anyone want to guess how few days (if that) he will be kept before turned loose again? He is escalating and one of these times either someone will shoot him or he will hurt some new victim. I certainly hope the next door he breaks in someone just shoots him but being CA odds are not good.

She got very lucky this time. Notice the scum had just been arrested a short time before? Anyone want to guess how few days (if that) he will be kept before turned loose again? He is escalating and one of these times either someone will shoot him or he will hurt some new victim. I certainly hope the next door he breaks in someone just shoots him but being CA odds are not good.
Well if he comes back again now she's got a throwing axe. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top