JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey here's a topic...Glocks and Hi-points, discuss amongst yourselves...
Edit: errr, perhaps she should probably just put us both on her ignore list right off the bat. That's what I usually suggest. Lol.
:s0064:

Is that an option? Lol

Hi all. I'm new to site so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a new business owner, Pacwest Defense Firearms Training. I teach CHL classes and WA1639 at various Sportsman's Warehouse locations. I also teach CHL, new member evaluation, action range certification, Handgun fundamentals, private lessons and assist teaching Intro to Kubotan, and help co-lead the Ladies League at Tri-County. Oh, and I RSO down there too. I'm primarily a handgun shooter but slowly building an AR and just got a shiny new Sig MPX carbine. Looking forward to learning from all you amazing people!

Welcome to the forum!

Old Lady Cate

Welcome aboard!

I held up the latest NMO being the last one to put 5 bullets on the target as I'm slow :D

If you need AR parts, I have items coming out of my ears as I've upgraded builds. Happy to donate spares.

See you around at TCGC. Happy 4th!

Good to have you here.
Diversification continues to make this site better and a large reason I enjoy it. Thanks for adding to that.
Retired, I don't get the personal interaction with folk I used to, making it harder to stay abreast with other, especially younger, views, morals, ethics etc. The eclectic mix here gives this site a special cosmopolitan flavor difficult to replicate as @Joe Link is finding out.

I love mine...
6918661E-6A4F-4655-8A8D-F667E08AC3B7.jpeg

Last Edited:
Never! I'll keep my Sigs thanks. All of them, haha.
Someday we'll have to get you properly acquainted with 1911's... :p (You shoulda seen my ex back when we were in college, barely 5', maybe 110#, and used to curbstomp the insulting Bubbas up one side of the place and down the other with my big ol' 5" Government and full-power .45 hardball. REAL Feminine Empowerment right there... :D )

Someday we'll have to get you properly acquainted with 1911's... :p (You shoulda seen my ex back when we were in college, barely 5', maybe 110#, and used to curbstomp the insulting Bubbas up one side of the place and down the other with my big ol' 5" Government and full-power .45 hardball. REAL Feminine Empowerment right there... :D )
So if she was so awesome, why is she your ex ?
Hey, you went there.

:D

So if she was so awesome, why is she your ex ?
Hey, you went there.

:D
Good shot in bullseye, not a good fit in personalities--and besides, there was also the matter of her being my ex-boss. LOL (She was young and immature, and when we went our separate ways to her transfer college and my career she found somebody new even after I'd spent two years standing between her and the one who intended her harm... took some time to realize it, but just as with the sperm-donor her departure from my life to make room for someone better may have been the best thing she could have done for me.)

Someday we'll have to get you properly acquainted with RELOADS :p (You shoulda seen my ex back when we were in college, barely 5', maybe 110#, and used to curbstomp the insulting Bubbas up one side of the place and down the other with my big ol' 5" Government and full-power .45 hardball. REAL Feminine Empowerment right there... :D )

Fixed it for you.

Welcome aboard!

I held up the latest NMO being the last one to put 5 bullets on the target as I'm slow :D

If you need AR parts, I have items coming out of my ears as I've upgraded builds. Happy to donate spares.

See you around at TCGC. Happy 4th!

It's ok if you're last, as long as you qualify and get to join!!! We don't mind staying late to help people get their 5 on paper! And thanks! I may need some spare parts soon :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews