JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which is your preferred Sig? Mine is the p365, but I do really enjoy my W. German P220. I have a few in the safe. One could say I am primarily a Sig and Beretta fan.

I love my P365. My favorite is my German-made P226 X5 SAO.

It's ok if you're last, as long as you qualify and get to join!!! We don't mind staying late to help people get their 5 on paper! And thanks! I may need some spare parts soon :)
You can count on no shortage of folks willing to try to help you out on spares here... back when I built my first AR some of the guys here sent care packages that turned my bench into the "Island of Misfit AR Parts," many of which have migrated onto the C8 (think "Canadian M4," longer barrel with the furniture of a CAR15 and a little green paint) I'm building for my gal. Just put up the Batsignal and tell us what you need, and hopefully somebody will have an idea where to gt it at a good price. :)

And depending on rates and schedules, if I can get her down there when she's visiting you might be a good mentor for helping introduce her to the craft before inviting @Stomper to dust off his Smoky Bear and play Drill Instructor again... :D (Not to mention that as I look into pursuing Instructor creds myself I could use any "voice of experience" advice I can get!)

Welcome. Good bunch here. Sounds like you have a lot to offer. There are some pretty serious folks here. Most are very humble. Hidden behind avatars. Then there is stomper. Welcome aboard.

Welcome. Good bunch here. Sounds like you have a lot to offer. There are some pretty serious folks here. Most are very humble. Hidden behind avatars. Then there is stomper. Welcome aboard.

I beg to differ, Sirrah. However humbility you might lay claim to, I'm betting that I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more humble than any of you. In fact, if I didn't already have three middle names and an enooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooormous family name, humblehood would probably be my middle name. That is, if it wasn't already Modeste, Frog-speak for 'modesty' as many of you know.

Anyhow, and forthever, I'M not hiding behind MY avatar - what you see there really is the real, stratospherically humblatious modesterous me. And I claim my association with the PNW by proudly wearing my Portland Bolt Inc. baseball hat [thanks, Mike].

The very socks upon my feet came from Macey's in the Lloyd centre....

Although he is probably not quite as humile or modestous as I am, Stomper and I have much in common.

I beg to differ, Sirrah. However humbility you might lay claim to, I'm betting that I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more humble than any of you. In fact, if I didn't already have three middle names and an enooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooormous family name, humblehood would probably be my middle name. That is, if it wasn't already Modeste, Frog-speak for 'modesty' as many of you know.

Anyhow, and forthever, I'M not hiding behind MY avatar - what you see there really is the real, stratospherically humblatious modesterous me. And I claim my association with the PNW by proudly wearing my Portland Bolt Inc. baseball hat [thanks, Mike].

The very socks upon my feet came from Macey's in the Lloyd centre....

Although he is probably not quite as humile or modestous as I am, Stomper and I have much in common.

Yeah, for starters we can both (most efficaciously) shoot the eye out of a foe.... ;)

I humbly submit the photographic proof... :D
B70FDEE3-11FC-432F-8EEB-58146A69447B.jpeg

@PacwestDefense as you can see, we're a simple folk, easily amused.

Yup, up until I was about fifteen, I had three toys that used to around with me. One was half a sponge, the other was the string tail off a sugar mouse I got when I about three or four and the last, and most fascinating- and one that I have right here in front of me, is a Colibri lighter flint dispenser - one of those little round twirly things that you rotate and drop out a flint.

I also had a book.

Well, not really a WHOLE book, but most of the front cover of a book.

It had on the words 'Topsy and Tim go to the/ and that's where it ended in the torn-off bit. Of course, that meant that they could have gone ANYWHERE, and in my little mind, they did just that.

I also spent my very first Christmas in hospital, and got given a Teddy Bear off the tree - no matter where I've been, I've managed to keep ahold of him.

And ig, too, of course, without whom my life would have been drastically different.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top