JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
.... sort of! ;)

I was down in Sonoma, CA this past Thursday - Monday and attended a Steadicam workshop. We did some exercises that used the participants as "actors" though NONE of us knew anything about that :)

Anyway, there was this one "scene" where two people meet, one goes one way, one goes the other. One person draws a gun, goes down a hall way, and then sets his gun down.
The other person went up the stairs, down a hallway, and then down some stairs and shoots the person who set his gun down.

Of course we didn't have any guns (spur of the moment idea) - but we made due with what we had.

Everyone rotated through the different positions (spotter, operator, actor 1, actor 2) -- this is a video with me as actor 1 (gets shot) --- but I am wearing my Northwest Firearms T-Shirt!

A disclaimer on this will be that the guy who is shooting the video isn't using a real Steadicam rig, he has a cheap ripoff -- so his footage isn't super-steady, but I think it still looks cool.

Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpE07NXA1vA

:)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads