Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I got shot at this weekend...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by timbernet, Dec 15, 2009.

1. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

.... sort of! ;)

I was down in Sonoma, CA this past Thursday - Monday and attended a Steadicam workshop. We did some exercises that used the participants as "actors" though NONE of us knew anything about that :)

Anyway, there was this one "scene" where two people meet, one goes one way, one goes the other. One person draws a gun, goes down a hall way, and then sets his gun down.
    The other person went up the stairs, down a hallway, and then down some stairs and shoots the person who set his gun down.

Of course we didn't have any guns (spur of the moment idea) - but we made due with what we had.

Everyone rotated through the different positions (spotter, operator, actor 1, actor 2) -- this is a video with me as actor 1 (gets shot) --- but I am wearing my Northwest Firearms T-Shirt!

A disclaimer on this will be that the guy who is shooting the video isn't using a real Steadicam rig, he has a cheap ripoff -- so his footage isn't super-steady, but I think it still looks cool.

Enjoy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpE07NXA1vA

:)

2. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

Cool vid, at least you died with your favorite t-shirt on.

3. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

Just like 007...but with a crewcut!