JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just showing off. Got a package in the mail today from Leupold. The Mark 4 HAMR 4 x 24 W/delta point. I am really impressed. Can't wait to go puts some lead on paper and see how it feels.

As far as eye relief and aquiring a sight picture is seems fast and well suited to the Tavor. A lot of AR optics sit higher than you would want on this thing.

Transitioning from magnified to the RMR is intuitive and effortless. Seems much better than the ACOG's with the RMR I played with. The optic has BDR with an illuminated horse shoe surrounding POA.

:D

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Honestly I think the thing is butt ugly, In spite of that it is becoming one of my favorite rifles. I will always have a love affair with the AR but as far as a bomb proof uber ergonomic battle package? This thing has a lot of plus's and the only draw back is "ugly"

Yep anything you put on the Tavor sits quite a ways up from the bore. It's something you really have to be aware of if you're shooting under 25 yards. This optic it's just a tad high to co witness the factory sites

That is an impressive sight setup. It only weighs 14.8 oz too. With a 1-4x variable zoom scope, you have to manually adjust the zoom for different magnification settings. Here, you just slightly reposition your head, and you can thus instantly go between 1x and 4x.

The other thing is the recommended way to use the RMR is to tilt the rifle to the left and use your left eye for the RMR and right for the magnified optic. That way your head stays in the same spot and you dont break your cheek weld

Nice on both,but not any uglier that an AR IMO.
I mean AR's ain't really what you call purty,like a nice blue and wood gun
Probably means you'll need to pop your head up like a Meerkat to see thru the sight...maybe :)

My Eotech fits nice on my Tavor but it needs to sit about a 1/4" higher on the rail IMO.

I first thought the Eotech needed to sit higher but after a couple times of using it found it to work perfectly on the rail and co witness the factory sites. Speaking of factory sights, what a novel concept to make them an integral part of the rail.
I mean it's no AR but it does take AR mags and it is a freakin awesome weapon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top