JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not really... I do, however, enjoy long walks in the woods by myself or with someone who doesn't feel it necessary to fill the air with their own voice.

Most of my time here has been hanging in the background watching and learning who the active players are. I've learned this is a damn funny and knowledgeable group for the most part. I've recently started posting more in the forum and so far that has gone well. I've got more questions in the que, but trying to space stuff out a bit. I originally joined for the classifieds and have had some really good interactions with other buyers and sellers here.

Bottom line is I'm an outdoorsman. Fishing, hunting, shooting, hiking, camping, etc... I don't pretend to know everything and I try very hard to learn something new everyday. I'll never make a statement I'm not confident in, but if I am ever wrong I'm happy to be respectfully corrected.

Looking forward to future conversations and commentaries with many of you.

"Lead Me, Follow Me or Get Out of My Way. " - Gen. George Patton

Decades ago I was working a mill rebuild contract out of Reedsport Oregon for Hoffman construction. Had my trailer set up in Winchester bay right near the beach. My wife and I had a great time for months and sampling about all the coast had to offer.

Great fishing, great hunting and really good people to enjoy life with. Had 21 guns when the job ended and hunting and fishing stories galore.

Decades ago I was working a mill rebuild contract out of Reedsport Oregon for Hoffman construction. Had my trailer set up in Winchester bay right near the beach. My wife and I had a great time for months and sampling about all the coast had to offer.

Great fishing, great hunting and really good people to enjoy life with. Had 21 guns when the job ended and hunting and fishing stories galore.
I grew up in the California Bay Area. Dont worry... I got out before they went full retard. Spent a good chunk of my childhood and most of my teens at Santa Cruz Beach. The ocean and beach will always have a place in my soul. As will my amazing wife who is my biggest supporter.

My thread title was just being cheeky 😁

I grew up in the California Bay Area. Dont worry... I got out before they went full retard. Spent a good chunk of my childhood and most of my teens at Santa Cruz Beach. The ocean and beach will always have a place in my soul. As will my amazing wife who is my biggest supporter.

I grew up an old in Oregon, for my station in life its been a fantastic run. I got introduced to the outdoors at an early age and ended up traveling throughout Oregon building whatever they would hire me to do.

Hunted and fished whenever I could and my wife and child enjoyed the adventures with me. My wife has been dead now for years and my daughter all grown up.

I spend a lot of time shooting at the club now, as a life member it fills the time it should. I love talking guns especially when it's tied into hunting stories or competition stories. Conversations are the life's blood for old men, it helps them enjoy their memories.

I grew up an old in Oregon, for my station in life its been a fantastic run. I got introduced to the outdoors at an early age and ended up traveling throughout Oregon building whatever they would hire me to do.

Hunted and fished whenever I could and my wife and child enjoyed the adventures with me. My wife has been dead now for years and my daughter all grown up.

I spend a lot of time shooting at the club now, as a life member it fills the time it should. I love talking guns especially when it's tied into hunting stories or competition stories. Conversations are the life's blood for old men, it helps them enjoy their memories.
My condolences on the loss of your wife. However long ago it may have been, that's an everlasting hole. Especially when they were a keeper.

My introduction to the outdoors came later in life at the hands of my FIL. He was (he's passed now) an incredible human and one that enjoyed peace and solitude as much as I do. We could talk for hours about life and outdoors or we could sit in silence for hours and just enjoy our time together.

Looking forward to further interactions and conversations with you and learning all you have to offer.

Me want my SF shirt back that you borrowed!!

IMG_0968.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads