JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you are an thug from a tyrannical government agency then please note that I have no firearms, they have all been sold or lost in a series of tragic boating accidents. All of my posts on this forum are made by a fictitious identity created for my own entertainment.

For everyone else - I grew up shooting only enough to maintain a deer rifle on target and to harvest a few odd deer over the years, never enough to gain proficiency or confidence in my abilities and equipment. Now that I'm "all growed up" I have been making it a point to get out to the woods and shoot about once a month. As such my interests on this forum are mainly in reloading and finding good places on the west side of the Portland area suitable for pistol practice and 100-200 yard rifle practice. Someday I think I'd like to get into long range shooting so I like to keep an eye on those topics as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top