JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G45 is an amazing choice! Great size, shape, feel and performance. Its tan brother from the same mother is creeping into my must shoot on range trips. (the 19X) I have a "few" other Glocks and that 19x/45 is well done. Also those G17 mags are about as common as pancakes in the shooting world. Stock up on those 17 and 19 round mags that are in WA now, so you have them.

Enjoy the board and welcome!
Thank you. That's very reassuring to hear about my choice. I purchased a variety of different magazines before my🔫.

I did take my time, researched a bit, and a Lil range time, so I'm very happy overall.

I thought the guys at SSG were just using kid gloves on me when they said I made a good decision, lol.
They didn't even try to upsell me like some other freeway named (ahem) pew pew store in my area. Overall, I'm so excited to own it and to not of been
Glock Blocked😜😜.

Welcome to the community! Great intro. I started with a Glock as the Gen 3 G35 pistol I bought for my first just fit my hand well and I was fairly accurate with it. I was exposed to others and now have a decent little collection of various makes & models. It's a great hobby. Shoot what YOU love, have fun and practice, practice practice!
Yes, I was quite comfortable with the feel of it in my hands and was grateful that I got to get it right before sInslee and the nonsensical idgits banned about 60% of all handheld pistols with the idiotic magazine ban that doesn't prevent criminals from accessing high capacity mags 🤬🤬🤬

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top