JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I apologize for not being a regular visitor or answering replies to some of my posts. I work a lot, maybe too much, and I just had a rash of guilt as I noticed that there were some unanswered replays to some of my posts.....sorry.

Also, I have a talent as a photographer and I would be more than willing to trade photographic talents for ???. Weddings are my specialty.... Looking for a nice 1500-2000 seekins precision or P226 in trade for shooting a wedding or? Please let me know if interested.

Best regards,

TVK

I apologize for not apologizing:) But seriously, we all get busy and if you're like me you forget to check back on certain topics! :rolleyes::oops::) Enjoy this fine site without guilt!

I apologize for not being a regular visitor or answering replies to some of my posts. I work a lot, maybe too much, and I just had a rash of guilt as I noticed that there were some unanswered replays to some of my posts.....sorry.

Also, I have a talent as a photographer and I would be more than willing to trade photographic talents for ???. Weddings are my specialty.... Looking for a nice 1500-2000 seekins precision or P226 in trade for shooting a wedding or? Please let me know if interested.

Best regards,

TVK

What would it take for you to photograph a divorce?:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews