JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I acquired 3 yards of this fabric; as seen on the Afghan National Army soldiers here; its apparently HyperStealth's SPEC4CE Forest digital camo.. in nylon/cotton ripstop blend, not 100% sure its DWR or meant for uniform tops/bottoms. Magna Fabrics sells it by the yard on Amazon, if one does not order it by the roll directly from them with additional freight shipping for the DWR version. Shown draped over unoccupied crib and with woodland backpack against it. Rockywoods Fabrics sells the 1000D Cordura material in this pattern, which I might utilize for a custom outfit with plate carrier and placards/chest rigs, although Camo greens and Olive Green probably would blend very well with it ;). Would like ideas on what to make with it. Top idea is an oversized pullover made as simple as possible, a T shape with only two or three seam lines. Second idea is either hot weather combat shirt with wicking t shirt base, basically new sleeves and shoulder pieces sewn to a t shirt; or a 3 season cold weather combat shirt, using virgin polyester thermal waffle textured fleece in conjunction with this fabric... not quite sure that'll work as well as I'd hope.
Although I do see Truspec making "cold weather combat shirts" :rolleyes: unnamed.jpg 20201213_204601.jpg

Order came in with 1000D fabric in the same pattern, and 500D Cordura seconds quality of AOR2/NWU green camo
On left, 1000D on top of 50/50 Nylon Cotton ripstop in the Afghan Digital Forest camo, and on the right, the AOR2 USN green camo. 20210110_094929.jpg

With digital woodland(copy of USMC MARPAT) headband thing, and with athletic polyester/nylon wicking t shirt I got from wal mart for a "combat shirt" idea. 20201216_193906.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews