JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can build your own.

I'm not up to current but you have to submit paperwork for design etc and get a stamp still.

Sure you can build your own suppressor. Just be sure to submit the form 1 and the $200 for the stamp and get it back approved before you start your build. You just need a caliber and length for details.

I'm not sure about selling it, but if it is possible, you better do it with a form 4 transfer for an in state sale to keep it legal.

Sure you can build your own suppressor. Just be sure to submit the form 1 and the $200 for the stamp and get it back approved before you start your build. You just need a caliber and length for details.

I'm not sure about selling it, but if it is possible, you better do it with a form 4 transfer for an in state sale to keep it legal.

Thanks! I'm not planning on building one just now, but when the time comes I'll bet I can make something functional for less than $800. After all, I'll have the better part of a year to research and design it while I wait for the stamp...

I bought two in the last year. The first only took two and a half months on a trust form 4 through eforms. Eforms is now shut down but hoping to be up again in about 6 months. The second took 4 and a half months on a trust paper form 4. ATF hired more inspectors so it's mich quicker. Research the one you want as its cost prohibitive to sell used most of the time.

About the only good thing about living here in the yUK is that far from being taxed out of pocket, moderators are actually required items in certain counties, especially since many of us shoot varmints at night with the usual range of high-stepping .22/.204 centrefires whose unmoderated noise might spook farm animals, or even humans.

No tax on them here, either, just a note on your 'ticket' in order to get one.

I'll be gone for a short while now, during which time I'll be trying to think of anything else good about living here.....

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads