JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moultrie. It is actually a friend's. He has two and the other one had a cougar and 2 cubs running. It was blurry but you could tell from the color and long tail.

Nice! That buck has some weird looking antlers. The left one looks like a whitetail antler. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic. And the right antler is funky with the rear tine having bulges near the top, like it wanted to grow points there. Is the front tine on the right side broken? Good luck bagging him next season. (Maybe look for his sheds, too!)

And to digress about the trail cam itself, since Moose asked, not because I'm trying to hijack the thread:

I had a Moultrie I40 trail cam. (It was a gift and some asshat stole it. I even had it locked to the tree with a bike lock. Thank you road crew guy working on Yellowstone Tie. Okay, no evidence except I had the camera up there for 2 seasons and it just happens to disappear when they are working on the logging road. Just saying.)

I wouldn't buy another I40. Even in the middle of the day, I didn't get many color pics. And the camera was very slow!

The two positive things I have to say about it is: the batteries lasted a long time - 2 seasons and it was at 50% power; it had a good infrared flash range.

-Knarf

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads