JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FOR SALE: AFRICAN PLAINS GAME 7-DAY HUNT.

Five-Star Accommodations with Nitro Safaris, South Africa. Take up to 10 hunters at the same price per hunter. Observers welcome at $150 per day. Hunt is full service, firearm or bow, and includes one Blesbok or Springbok. Additional plains game for competitive prices. Reserved booking date is June 19th-25, (premier season for an African hunt) but hunt is good for all of 2011 (You may change dates.)

This was an RMEF Auction Item, valued at $3800. Recent financial situation forces sale. Have all paperwork necessary to plan.

FIRST $1200 or BEST OFFER TAKES IT!

There is no better deal for someone that has always dreamed of Africa, as I have. The accomodations include everything you need to be comfortable, including swimming pool, laundry services, meals, etc., etc., etc. For a guy with a wife or girlfriend that is not necessarily a hunter, she will be treated like a queen, and sightseeing, photo excursions, and such can be arranged. South Africa allows for minimum vaccinations and elimination of the extremely serious preparations of hunting elsewhere on the continent. You will also save some money in that trophy items (capes, skulls, etc.) are more easy to import from such a hunt.

Much has been said about the "golden age" of African hunting. For the working man, this IS the golden age. There is probably not a guided hunt anywhere available at this price. I am filled with mixed emotions letting it go.

I have chosen to offer it here prior to any other venue.

As with nearly any guided hunt, the hunter will be responsible for transportation to and from the pickup site (Kimberley, South Africa). Nitro Safaris is working closely with a travel agent that can offer discounted flights, and that contact information is included.

I been to south Africa a couple times what a place who ever gets this will have some fun.. I was gonna go on one during my last trip to Port Elizabeth, but they were booked with other hunters there is a busy season and a off season.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top