JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had this in my boat for about 3 years. great condition. comes with 50/200kHz transducer w/ temp and paddle wheel speed. These went for around $1100 new. I found a couple used ones around $600. I'm asking $350. $250 you can find the owner's manual here: (look under 931-937 EN)
http://www.humminbird.com/Category/Support/Product-Manuals/

View attachment 111806
comes with dual frequency transducer (50/200kHz) and paddle wheel speed

some more info:
some info from the interwebz:
•Brilliant, 7" sunlight viewable color display with 480V x 854H resolution
•Precision 200kHz or dual frequency 50/200kHz tranducer options
•750 Watts RMS, 6000 Watts PtP (200kHz) power output, 2 1/2 target separation, 1000 ft depth or 1000 Watts RMS, 8000 Watts PtP (50KHz) power output, 2 1/2 target separation, 2500 ft depth**
•Memory card expansion slot to save Screen Snap Shots or optional cartography
•Dual microprocessors and dual channel sonar transmitter/receiver deliver fast, smooth operation
•GPS Ready - Full screen trackplotter, 3D track and split screen sonar/track with adjustable split
•Programmable View Presets Access Important Screens with one touch
•Plug & Play compatibility with the GPS Receiver, WeatherSense Barometric Pressure, Wireless Sonar Link Advanced Accessories
•In-dash or Gimbal mount
I'm in mill creek and work in canyon park. can ship if necessary.
willy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top