JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just made a purchase! Check out the website above they are having a great sale on products and you can also get a free sample. There is a very good sale going on for the 4th, Independence Day. Give Danny East a call, 801-792-3466. Very helpful and all the survival foods and essentials you will ever need.
Ted

They have a nice website... but they don't list prices. How does this company compare? The survival center is only 20 minutes away from me. I can go there and pick up anything. Are they cheap enough with shipping?

Nice website, has some good info on there... however my personal needs have changed rather recently in terms of what I need to keep on hand for storage food... my wife recently got the test results back on an allergy test, she is allergic to wheat, corn and sesame. I have been storing food for quite a while, my normal staples are beans and rice. Mostly because I can eat nearly unlimited quantities of refried beans and mexican style rice. Just about anything I add to it is bonus.

That said, the one thing I noticed about all of the "entree" items they are selling, is they are 11+ servings per container. So you're going to be eating the same thing 2-3 times in a row if you are worried about spoilage. I'm not saying don't buy from this company, but really look at the nuts and bolts of what they're selling. For the most part it looks like MRE style entrees that are probably freeze-dried for longevity. While I do like MREs, and don't mind eating them in the field, when I start cooking I don't think I've ever once cooked any but 4 of these items.

It is very important when considering storage food to eat what you store, and store what you eat. Having storage food is great, but if it's something that takes you too far away from your normal diet, you probably won't enjoy it too much especially along with the added stress of being in a disaster zone. Things I store principally: Spam, Potato Buds, Powdered/Condensed Milk, Powdered Eggs, Freeze Dried Cheese, pinto and navy beans, rice. In addition I also keep a lot of freeze dried veggies and spices on hand. With this I can make quite a variety of soups, fried rice dishes, mexican food, and the like.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top