JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HS Precision stock with aluminum bedding block and two swivel studs. Fits Remington 700 long action rifles. It is the green spiderweb paint scheme. It was a new take-off from a 300WM 5R Milspec and as such is in like-new condition. It has not been bedded or modified in any way. $175. Will consider shipping if needed, not really looking for trades at the moment. Located in Lacey, WA but I will in Portland on Saturday, 11/17/18 and could bring it with me. Please post or PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6197[3282].JPG IMG_6198[3280].JPG

Last Edited:
HS Precision stock with aluminum bedding block and two swivel studs. Fits Remington 700 long action rifles. It is the green spiderweb paint scheme. It was a new take-off from a 300WM 5R Milspec and as such is in like-new condition. It has not been bedded or modified in any way. $200. Will consider shipping if needed, not really looking for trades at the moment. Located in Lacey, WA but I travel to the Portland area with some regularity. Please post or PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 505570 View attachment 505571
whats the mdl #

Hey, I actually do, I think. I think it's in the back of my closet. Sorry, apparently my inbox is full and with the new format of the site I can't figure out how to delete old conversations.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top