JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've said before that some day one of these fools is going to get shot...:confused::eek:o_O

The sad part is, someday one of these idiots is going to get themselves killed by someone they scared so bad they were certain this was an actual deranged killer, not some prank in the name of "fun." When that happens, the leftist headlines will vilify the person who defended their life against what clearly looks to be a crazed individual killing people. The headlines will read "gun owner murders harmless prankster" and "common-sense would tell you that it was just a prank, there was no real threat" and on and on...

Sick world we live in.

The sad part is, someday one of these idiots is going to get themselves killed by someone they scared so bad they were certain this was an actual deranged killer, not some prank in the name of "fun." When that happens, the leftist headlines will vilify the person who defended their life against what clearly looks to be a crazed individual killing people. The headlines will read "gun owner murders harmless prankster" and "common-sense would tell you that it was just a prank, there was no real threat" and on and on...

Sick world we live in.

or a real killer kills someone that was thinking it was a prank because they saw it on youtube before

Whats worse is these kids think its just good fun..

The ones that also irritate me are the videos of kids that throw stuff into the bathroom stall next to them when the guy or girl is "doing their business".. I find no humor in messing with someone while they go to the bathroom.. Its just rude.

But I agree, these scare pranks will end up getting someone killed. My warning to these punks is, definitely know your audience.

If you're acting like a guy high on meth and look the part while brandinshing a real knife and you come into my personal proximity I would fear that you could do me harm.. Id give you a loud verbal warning while drawn then its game over.

This isn't a prank. It's just stupid. Who the hell would think this is a good idea? This is exactly the kind of thing the MDA would try to exploit for their own deranged purposes!
MDA: "Look! There are maniacs with guns in PUBLIC parks! Think of the children!"
Just dumb.

A few years back, downtown Portland.
Dinner with the spouse in a cafe in a mall that stretches several blocks.
Very large group of adults made up as, acting like zombies moving towards our cafe.
Instead, they stayed away from the diners and kept on going.
No announcements about it.
Had they turned towards myself and the spouse, we would have been in the media.

Years ago, when reality TV was new, there was a show where they would "kidnap" people in pubic places (the people were in on it). Someone called and thought the camera was a weapon...as they were chasing someone through a public park. They didn't like it much when we showed up and pointed real guns a them. City was really unhappy too and let the network know not to come back into the city again

11101767_999396806755022_1854891593_n_zps67dabwmm.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads