JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would have shot him just for being a clown! :s0092:

They scare the hell out of me! Well.....Them and dolls with the eyes that roll back. :s0125:

Man I get that...Freaking clowns and crazy eyed dolls. I want to throw all my daughters dolls in the trash but I worry they will come back.....about a year ago one was on the couch and I was watching tv on my own. Doll is sitting there and suddenly says loudly "will you be my friend". I almost shot that damn doll but again figured its friends might see and go get a kitchen knife!
I need a panic room to get away from those things....if you ever hear someone say their toy is a "baby alive"...run...just run

"Don't look at the other half during fun time."

Smilies - Laughing.gif Now that you mention it...Should I be afraid? :eek:

Man I get that...Freaking clowns and crazy eyed dolls. I want to throw all my daughters dolls in the trash but I worry they will come back.....about a year ago one was on the couch and I was watching tv on my own. Doll is sitting there and suddenly says loudly "will you be my friend". I almost shot that damn doll but again figured its friends might see and go get a kitchen knife!
I need a panic room to get away from those things....if you ever hear someone say their toy is a "baby alive"...run...just run

Ya know, 40. Latest FBI study's find that a .40S&W won't stop Chuckie!!!:s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113::s0113:

I couldn't resist! Hey, I like .40's but mines all steel so....easy shootin'.
Glad you enjoyed the post and you can shoot all the threatening clowns you like. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top